Social Media Executive
Application deadline (March 6, 2020)
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing, editing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Optimizing the social media platforms as well as the company website in order to attract good traffic to the site.
- Diploma/Degree in digital media, marketing, Business management, or Media Broadcasting
- Previous experience as a social media manager.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Results driven individual