Position: Data Analyst
Application deadline (February 28, 2021)
We are on the lookout for a DATA ANALYST to join our team: Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit
Their application and CV along with a cover letter to the: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by
The Data Analyst collects data, such as sales numbers or market research, to help the company make the right decisions. The Data Analyst expedites and coordinates implementation activities in the substantive area, establishing collaborative relationships with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement. The Data Analyst also serves as a technical resource in her/his field of specialty for all stakeholders.
- The Data Analyst will develop or apply mathematical or statistical theory, computational techniques, algorithms, and use computer technology to provide usable information to evaluate and synthesize data on our business operations
- Develop mathematical or statistical models to analyze data;
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Use data analysis to support and improve business decisions;
- Ensure the quality of collected data for accuracy, consistency and comparability;
- Use statistical theories and techniques, such as mathematical modeling and computational methods to formulate and improve business decisions;
- Work with internal and external clients, communicate professionally and courteously on topics of a technical nature;
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate monthly and annual goals, quotas and forecasts.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Skills & Qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics economics, finance, computer science or Biostatistics from a recognized college or University.
- 1-3 years work experience in numerical related roles
- Experience in performing extensive research, utilizing multiple data sources
- Proficient in all appropriate tools and methods mainly in applying statistical methods, spreadsheet analysis, survey analysis, and statistics;
- Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal direction;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations.