Position: Field Marketing Representative
Application deadline (July 28, 2021)
Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Devise marketing campaigns to increase product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point person for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company’s sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Supervise marketing assistant/BA’s and other employees.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for the company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Attend trade shows and events to market products.
- Develop effective account conversation strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast perfomance of the business through undestanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition and new opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of product lne andd value chain.